We had a lot happen this year – the twins turned from toddlers into preschoolers. They developed more language, got rid of their pacifiers, started potty training, world travels, local adventures and so much more.
As we get ready to say goodbye to 2013, I wanted to take a look back at some of your favorite posts.
Whether they were fun, controversial, informational or just plain cute – here are 5 of the top 10 posts for the year starting from number 10:
10. Words Between a Mother and Her Sons: I wrote this blog post for Mother’s Day this year. In it I write about the unconditional love I feel from my sweet twins despite the fact that I am an imperfect mother. I also share some sweet moments that occurred - this comes to life through the use of their own little toddlers words. Hope you enjoy this special post the second time around, if you missed it the first time.
9. Top 10 Mommy Blog 2013: Well the title says it all. This year I was extremely fortunate to be selected as one of the Top Mommy blogs for 2013 through Voiceboks an online community of bloggers. My bragging rights – I came in third place thanks to your votes!
8. U is for Ultrasounds: Wow, this is an oldie. During my first year I took part in a challenge – blogging through the alphabet in a month. In this post I share some of my precious twin ultrasound pictures – a couple of them are pretty unique. We are so lucky these days to see the contours of our kids before we meet them, don’t you think? I could tell “Twin A” had hair for instance
7. Baby Gear – Tips for Selecting Travel Gear For Babies: I remember what a hard time I had trying to get myself and these two little bodies out the house for the first few weeks. Now we travel the world and just make it work, so we can keep enjoying the things we love. This post talks about some basic travel gear for babies (especially twins) like the best stroller, car seats etc. Hope you find this useful. I know many of my readers enjoyed it, which is why it made the top 10 list.
6. Is Two Years Old Too Young To Drink Tea? I have got to say this must have been my most controversial post. That’s probably why it made the list. What do you think? In the post I talk about a sweet moment with the twins’ Grammy and asked your opinion on tea drinking.
That’s a wrap – stop by tomorrow to see what the most popular 5 posts were for 2013! What were your favorite posts? Let’s see if they make the list.